2. Information collected
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed or otherwise anonymized.
Personal Information Collected Voluntarily Provided
Personal Information Automatically Collected
Whenever you use our Platform, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your interactions with the Platform, query information, pricing data, research history, referring URL, browser, application interaction, mobile provider information, operating system, data usage, and data transferred.
3. Anonymous data
Please be aware that we me may collect and aggregate personal information from our Platform and may anonymize that information for our own research or internal purposes. Once such data has been anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you, the user.
4. Share and use your information
This section explains how we plan to share and use your personal information. You consent to our use of your personal information for the following purposes:
• Contract administration - We may use your personal information to establish a contractual relationship with you.
• Access and communicate with our platform and services - we may use your personal information to (1) set up and manage your Dove proxy account; (2) interact with you through our platform (such as messages and platform announcements) etc.): and/or (3) manage and answer your questions (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or maintenance and support requests.
• Use of the Platform - We may use your personal information to (1) enable you to enjoy using and easily navigate the Platform; and/or (2) to better understand your needs and interests.
• Sharing with Third Parties - We may use your personal information to share with our partner companies or future affiliates for research, marketing and other purposes. We may also share information with service providers you contract with, such as contractors, web hosts, data providers, etc., so that we can provide you with any services and allow you to access the Platform.
• Training and Improvement - We may use your personal information to (1) train our employees or contractors to provide a better platform experience; and/or (2) improve the platform.
• Direct Marketing and Inquiries - We may use your personal information to contact you about other products and services that may be of interest to you, or to respond to inquiries.
5. Keep personal information
Dove proxy only retains your personal information for as long as necessary. We will retain your personal information:
• For any period required by law.
• Until we no longer have a good reason to retain or use your personal information. We will retain collected personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our contractual and legal obligations, and any limitation periods that apply to make and defend claims.
• Before we receive a request to erase, delete or amend any personal information you have stored with us.
6. Legal basis for processing information
Where required by law, we process and use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Consistent with your consent, you may at any time its revocation;
• as necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
• occasionally to protect your vital interests or those of others;
• as necessary in the public interest;
• for our (or others') Necessary for legitimate interests, including our interests in providing users and partners with a safe and profitable service.
7. Access and edit your information
When using our platform, you may be able to access and edit some of your personal information through the platform dashboard. If at any time you have any questions or wish to view, change or edit any other personal information we have collected, please contact us through customer service.
8. Delete information
You can submit a removal request via email. If you require additional details about deleting or retaining your personal information, please contact us. All removal or removal requests are subject to Section 6 and any applicable law. In addition, we retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary (even after a deletion or deletion request) in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
10. Opt out and do not track
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we canto send you newsletters via text and email. However, you may choose not to have any communications, and you may choose not to submit certain personal information. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please contact us through customer service.
We currently do not provide site functionality for you to opt out of any "Do Not Track" signals or lists.
11. Third Party
12. Safety measures
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information through the use of physical and electronic safeguards in accordance with industry standards. However, because our platform is hosted electronically, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of your information. Therefore, we recommend that you use antivirus software, regular credit checks, reliable passwords, firewalls and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
13. Age compliance
We intend to comply fully with international laws regarding children's privacy. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not access the Platform.
14. Your information transfer
Please note that your information may be transferred outside of your local jurisdiction and processed on our servers outside your region.
If Dove proxy is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your personal information may be sold or transferred as part of the transaction. Please be aware that once information is transferred, your privacy rights may change.